This is the one question I get asked the most! When you book your session I will send you my comprehensive client information guides that contain everything you need to know about preparing for your session, including What to Wear and how to prepare for your session with your family, horse or dog.
I will also go over all the details and answer any questions you have at your Planning Consultation before your session (either by phone or in person if you are local).
I book a limited number of sessions each week so that I can provide my clients with the best service possible - this includes allowing time in my calendar in the event we need to reschedule due to bad weather.
Overcast days are wonderful for photography sessions as at any time of day as the lighting is nice and even. Light rain is not usually a problem, but if the forecast is for heavy rain, strong winds or stormy weather then rescheduling is recommended so I will be in touch a few days before your session if the weather is looking unfavourable.
I am located in Boyup Brook in the south west of Western Australia.
I regularly travel for portrait photography sessions throughout southern Western Australia including including Bunbury, Boyanup, Donnybrook, Bridgetown, Manjimup, Pemberton, Collie, Darkan, Kojonup, Katanning, Williams, Boddington, Narrogin, Cuballing, Pingelly, Brookton, York and surrounding rural communities.
Sessions in any of these areas can be booked and scheduled online here.
Sessions outside of these areas, including Perth, Mandurah, Margaret River, Denmark and Albany and beyond are also available, please contact me for session availability in your location.
Travel state and Australia wide is also available.
Individual artwork starts at $185, wall art from $395 and collections from $740 with options friendly to every taste and budget. Clients can expect to invest between $740 and $3800 in their custom art collection.
The minimum spend for locations with total travel up to 150km is $395 and total travel up to 300km is $740.
Full pricing is provided when you book your session, the products and price range can be viewed on the Finished Artwork page.
The most beautiful, warm, golden light occurs in the last 1-2 hours before sunset, This is known as the 'golden hour' and this is when I prefer to schedule my sessions.
The light is also beautiful in the first 1-2 hours after sunrise.
Summer session are only available after sunrise or during the golden hour before sunset. During winter the light is softer so sessions can be booked through the day especially if it is overcast, although late morning to early afternoon when the sun is overhead is still best avoided.
Family sessions with young children are best booked for times that suit their normal schedule.
I present you with only the best of the best photos that meet my strict quality control. You can expect between 40-60 final images to create your artwork order from, although the final number will vary according to the number of subjects being photographed.
Don't worry I will work with you and your horse during the session to make sure your photos are beautiful!
It would be a good idea to do some groundwork in the days leading up to your session so that your horse will stand still by your side for just a few seconds at a time. If your horse is the type to need working down before a show, then lunging, riding or paddock exercise several hours before the session is a good idea, otherwise we can start with liberty shots until your horse settles down.
Before you invest in portrait photography of your family, horse and dog its important to ensure you choose the photographer who best suits your needs. I may be the right portrait photographer for you if:
- You want an experienced professional photographer who has kids, horses and dogs of her own and understands the challenges with each.
- You want a photographer who intuitively understands horses and dogs through a lifetime of personal experience with different breeds.
- You want a photographer who knows how to photograph your horse, dog and family at their very best.
- You want security of 100% Satisfaction and Product Guarantees.
- You lead a busy life and need the convenience of design and selection consultations in your own home.
- You want the convenience of ready to enjoy artwork for your home.
- You want natural, authentic, personality filled images in beautiful outdoor locations that mean something to you.
- You want photographs that show who you are, not just what you look like.
- You want more than just digital images that will sit on your computer hard drive or usb to be forgotten, damaged or lost.
- You want expert art and design experience that you can rely on to create exactly what you want.
- You want beautiful, custom designed wall art that suits your unique personality, style and space.
- You want heirloom quality albums that will be treasured for generations.
- You want the best quality photographic finishes that are only available to professional photographers.
- You want a photographer who will travel to your farm or other rural location throughout Australia.