In fact, I prefer to keep the majority of dogs on lead for their portrait session. I am skilled in photoshop editing and frequently remove leads from photo’s. Rest assured that your dog does not have to be an obedience champion - I work with dogs of all levels of obedience (or lack of) and will still be able to create beautiful images you will absolutely love.
Before you invest in pet portrait photography of your horse and dog, its important to ensure you choose the photographer who best suits your needs. The Design Consultation is an important part of my process as it allows us to meet so you can see if we are a good fit. I may be the right pet portrait photographer for you if:
- You want an experienced professional photographer who specialises in horses and dogs.
- You want a photographer who intuitively understands horses and dogs through a lifetime of personal experience.
- You lead a busy life and want the convenience of design and selection consultations in your own home.
- You want a photographer who values four legged family members as much as you do.
- You want natural, authentic, personality filled images of your pet that captures everything you love most about them.
- You want more than just digital images that will sit on your computer hard drive or usb to be forgotten, damaged or lost.
- Your pet is shy and you want a patient photographer with no set time limits.
- You want expert art and design experience that you can rely on.
- You want a Full Service, boutique style experience.
- You have a larger than average fur-family and don't want to be charged extra to include additional pets.
- You want beautiful, custom designed wall art to decorate your home that suits your unique personality, style and space.
- You want an heirloom quality, handcrafted fine art album to preserve your priceless memories of your pet long after they have passed.
- You want a 100% Satisfaction and Product Guarantee.
- You want high end art products available only to professional photographers.
- You want a photographer who will travel to your favourite rural or urban location.
- You want to show your friends and family just how special your four-legged family member is to you.
- You want to be in some of the photographs with your pet and want a photographer who will make you look your beautiful best.
- You want beautiful fine art imagery like the examples you see in my website portfolio.
I am located in the south west of Western Australia and travel for pet portrait photography sessions throughout southern Western Australia including including Perth, Mandurah, Bunbury, Busselton, Donnybrook, Boyup Brook, Bridgetown, Margaret River, Manjimup, Pemberton, Denmark, Northcliff, Kojonup, Katanning, Albany, York, Beverley, Narrogin, Brookton, Northam and surrounding south west communities.
Travel outside of these areas may incur additional travel and accommodation expenses.
Of course they can! I do not charge any additional fee for multiple pets or people from the same family. With five border collies and eight horses in our own family, I don’t charge more for families with more than the average number of fur kids!
Yes absolutely! While I specialize in equine and canine photography, I have photographed hundreds of other animals and pets over the years.
Living on a farm in a rural area, I also regularly photograph livestock including cattle, sheep and poultry both for Fine Art and commercial purposes. I've also had the opportunity to photograph lizards, snakes and pet fish in the past.
Yes I do! Beautiful custom designed Gift Certificates are available and can be posted to you or directly to the recipient. To ensure that the recipient receives a true gift with no obligation to spend more, Gift Certificates include the session fee and a studio credit for the recipient to spend on artwork. Gift Certificates are valid for twelve months and pricing is guaranteed for three months from purchase.